On a laptop please follow the instructions below to download the Zoom app onto your electronic device.
1. Go to https://zoom.us/
2. In the upper right corner, you’ll see a blue button: “SIGN UP, IT’S FREE”
3. Click the button and follow the instructions to set up an account with your email address and a password. If you are prompted to install the app, please do so as it works better that way.
4. Test your Zoom account by clicking on this link: https://zoom.us/j/6526839009
• Does Zoom open and take you to an online meeting?
• Can you see yourself on the screen?
• If possible, follow the prompts to test your video and audio.
5. If you have problems connecting to Zoom, please contact the Zoom Help Center (on the Zoom website).
We are hosting Zoom "hangouts" Tuesday mornings at 9:30, Thursday evenings at 7, and Sunday at 11:30 after our livestream Worship Service. We will also be hosting small group Bible studies using Zoom.
If you have any questions that the help center can't answer, give the church number a call.